It’s that time again! Another Christmas, another quick new photo gallery of our seasonal surroundings. Somehow we never quite run out of sights, not even in this, the Worst Year Ever.
We here at Midlife Crisis Crossover do strive to provide a healthy mix of words and pictures in our blogarithmic formula. If you’d rather not settle for mere pictures, please enjoy the following lengthy strings of words from years past, which were largely more joyous and better inspired moments of comedy:
- Our handy checklist of Christmas caroling tips and tricks in case you’d like to go loiter outside the homes of strangers or family members you’re not allowed to gather inside with, then pass the time by regaling them with music for a few minutes until they release the hounds
- Photos from our 2013 visit to the official A Christmas Story House in Cleveland, Ohio, plus a bonus photo from an earlier entry featuring far, far too many pink bunny pajamas
- My pitch document for a super awesome Frosty the Snowman needlessly edgy reboot, including complete outline for season 1 and general four-year plan, unless Netflix cancels us two seasons early, in which case we beg for a bonus Christmas special to tie up any loose plot threads and kill off the entire cast
- That time we pretended Morgan Freeman performed Linus’ Scriptural monologue from A Charlie Brown Christmas
- My controversial thesis on why Die Hard 2: Die Harder is also a Christmas movie, because frankly the running gag about its predecessor is so elderly and exhausted that it should be retired out to the brownish grasses of the Dad Joke Pasture
- That time Anne and I co-wrote rhyming Star Wars Christmas fanfic
Merry Christmas to all, Hearty Holidays, Vivacious Vacation, Delightful December, and/or congratulations on surviving 2020, the latest supervillain addition to everyone’s personal Rogues’ Gallery. May your day be merry and bright, your personal celebrations delightful and invigorating, your downtime peaceful and rewarding, and your days and loved ones comforting, healing, and safe.
I love your Christmas star. Super pretty!
Have a fantastic holiday season! ^_^
Thanks! And likewise!