Neither writer’s block nor Hollywood’s siren call nor reckless abandon nor typing-finger tumors have stayed me from my appointed fixation yet. If and when MCC crashes and burns someday, I hope I can think of reasons to blame anyone and everything except myself.
From the Home Office in Indianapolis, IN: Top 10 Ways I’ll Be Celebrating MCC’s 800th Entry:
10. 10,000-word all-star salute to me, myself, and I
9. Have a WordPress “Freshly Pressed” banner tattooed across my chest
8. Reprint a past entry no one else liked except me; grovel for pity-Likes
7. Eight-hour scenes-after-end-credits marathon
6. Saccharine love letter to my wife that makes all other readers nauseous
5. Write epic fanfic crossover “Bunheads Go to Sleepy Hollow”
4. Buy a PS4 and one game; play until my gamer-cred upticks; then go settle every Quinn/Sarkeesian rage-war single-handedly
3. Prize drawing to get rid of all my unwanted DC New 52 comics
2. Live-tweet a Dog with a Blog rerun
And the number one Way I’ll Be Celebrating MCC’s 800th Entry:
1. Family road trip to Ferguson!